[Sigiii-l] Fwd: [JoCI] New Issue Published

Michel Menou michel.menou at orange.fr
Thu Dec 1 11:20:46 EST 2016

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	[JoCI] New Issue Published
Date: 	Wed, 30 Nov 2016 07:18:03 -0800
From: 	Eduardo Villanueva-Mansilla <evillan at pucp.edu.pe>
To: 	Michel J. Menou <Michel.Menou at wanadoo.fr>

Readers:

The Journal of Community Informatics has just published its latest issue at
http://www.ci-journal.net/index.php/ciej. We invite you to review the Table
of Contents here and then visit our web site to review articles and items of
interest.

Thanks for the continuing interest in our work,

Eduardo Villanueva-Mansilla
PUCP - Communications
evillan at pucp.edu.pe
Co-Editor in chief, Journal of Community Informatics

The Journal of Community Informatics
Vol 12, No 3 (2016): Special Issue on Data Literacy
Table of Contents
http://www.ci-journal.net/index.php/ciej/issue/view/59

Editorial
--------
Editorial: Cosmopolitanism versus Traditionalism and the need to talk about
a different divide
	Eduardo Villanueva-Mansilla

Data Literacy - What is it and how can we make it happen?
	Mark Frank,	Johanna Walker,	Judie Attard,	Alan Tygel

Articles, Special Issue on Data Literacy
--------
Creating an Understanding of Data Literacy for a Data-driven Society
	Annika Wolff,	Daniel Gooch,	Jose J. Cavero Montaner,	Umar Rashid,	Gerd
Kortuem

Data Literacy defined pro populo: To read this article, please provide a
little information
	David Crusoe

Data literacy conceptions, community capabilities
	Paul Matthews

Urban Data in the primary classroom: bringing data literacy to the UK
curriculum
	Annika Wolff,	Jose J Cavero Montaner,	Gerd Kortuem

Contributions of Paulo Freire for a Critical Data Literacy: a Popular
Education Approach
	Alan Freihof Tygel,	Rosana Kirsch

DataBasic: Design Principles, Tools and Activities for Data Literacy
Learners
	Catherine D'Ignazio,	Rahul Bhargava

Perceptions of ICT use in rural Brazil: Factors that impact appropriation
among marginalized communities
	Paola Prado,	J. Alejandro Tirado-Alcaraz,	Mauro Araújo Câmara

Graphical Perception of Value Distributions: An Evaluation of Non-Expert
Viewers' Data Literacy
	Arkaitz Zubiaga,	Brian Mac Namee

Articles
--------
Granny gets smarter but Junior hardly notices
	Isabella Margarethe Venter,	Karen Renaud,	Renette Blignaut

Digital Cultural Heritage and Social Sustainability
	Chern Li Liew,	Gobinda Chowdhury

Case Studies
--------
Data Murals: Using the Arts to Build Data Literacy
	Rahul Bhargava,	Ricardo Kadouaki,	Emily Bhargava,	Guilherme
Castro,	Catherine D'Ignazio

Notes from the field
--------
Don't ask too much from data literacy
	Nicolas Kayser-Bril

Data Literacy projects in Canada: Field notes from the Open Data Institute,
Toronto node
	Andi Argast,	Lydia Zvyagintseva

Points of View
--------
Some Key Challenges for Data Literacy
	Mark Frank,	Johanna Walker

Critical Questions for Community Informatics in Practice
	Martin Wolske,	Colin Rhinesmith

Journal of Community Informatics http://www.ci-journal.net

-----
Aucun virus trouvé dans ce message.
Analyse effectuée par AVG - www.avg.com
Version: 2016.0.7924 / Base de données virale: 4664/13515 - Date: 01/12/2016