[Sigiii-l] SIG III Election Results

EMMA ZHANG laviedeemma at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 15:57:49 EDT 2016

Dear SIG-III Officers,

Thank you so much for your service in the past year. It is time for us to
collaborate on our annual newsletter. Please find in the attachment of the
draft and add your contribution to ASIS&T during last year.

We would appreciate it so much if you could get back to Emma Zhang (
laviedeemma at gmail.com) by May 3rd.

Best,
Emma

Yao Zhang, Phd