[Sigiii-l] SIG III 2014/15 Election - Call for nominations

Anatoliy Gruzd agruzd at gmail.com
Tue Sep 16 20:37:55 EDT 2014

Dear Colleagues,

The ASIS&T Special Interest Group in International Information Issues
(SIG III) is pleased to announce this year’s call for nominations for
our executive board.

We are looking for energetic and enthusiastic folks to join the SIG III
executive team.

As an ASIS&T member, I am sure many of you are familiar with some of our
more popular initiatives such as the Annual International Reception
featuring the Silent Auction at ASIS&T AM, the International Paper and
InfoShare contests (http://www.asis.org/SIG/SIGIII/). These and other
events are designed to promote the importance of international
cooperation and build awareness around international information issues.
This is your chance to take a lead on these initiatives and to shape the
future of the SIG III at ASIS&T! Please visit the nomination page to
learn more about available positions and to nominate yourself:

Online Nomination Form --> http://bit.ly/sigiii14nominate

The nomination form will be available until the end of this month
(Tuesday, September 30). Once the nomination closes on the 30th, we will
open up the online voting system. If you are a current SIG III member,
you will receive a separate email with instructions on how to vote. The
election results will be announced publicly on Thursday, October 9, 2014
on the SIG III website.

Please email us if you have any questions.

ASIS&T SIG-III Nominating Committee
Anatoliy Gruzd, Abebe Rorissa, Catherine Dumas