[Sigiii-l] SIG III Election Results

Anatoliy Gruzd agruzd at gmail.com
Fri Oct 31 23:12:48 EDT 2014

Dear SIG III members,
*
*If you plan to attend this year's ASIS&T annual meeting in Seattle, I
would like to invite you to join us for SIG-III sponsored events during
the
conference:http://www.asis.org/SIG/SIGIII/announcements/wed-2014-10-08-2221/sig-iii-asist14*
*
Please note that *SIG III Business Meeting* is scheduled for *Monday,
Nov 3, 2:50-3:50PM* in *Madronna -- First Room*. All SIG members are
welcome!  I am attaching the Meeting Agenda and Chair's report. Please
let me know if there is any other items that you would like to be
included in the agenda.

Also join us for the *Annual International Reception *and *Silent
Auction***on *Monday, Nov 3 at 8pm**.*

Hope to see many of you in Seattle! Safe travels!

Sincerely,
Anatoliy

--
Anatoliy Gruzd, PhD
Associate Professor, Ted Rogers School of Management

Address: Room 2-071 (8th floor), 55 Dundas St. West, Toronto, ON Canada M5G 2C5,
Mailing Address: 350 Victoria Street, Toronto, ON, Canada M5B 2K3,

Email: gruzd at ryerson.ca
Twitter: @gruzd
Tel: 416-979-5000 ext. 7937

Lab: http://SocialMediaLab.ca