[Sigiii-l] FW: [Sig-l] PLEASE submit your nominations for SIG MEMBER OF THE YEAR award ASAP!!

Rorissa, Abebe arorissa at albany.edu
Wed Sep 25 16:58:44 EDT 2013

***Apologies for cross-posting***

From: Sig-l [mailto:sig-l-bounces at asis.org] On Behalf Of Kathryn La Barre
Sent: Wednesday, September 25, 2013 4:31 PM
To: sig-l at asis.org
Subject: [Sig-l] PLEASE submit your nominations for SIG MEMBER OF THE YEAR award ASAP!!

The SIG Cabinet asks that you submit your nomination for SIG Member of the Year as soon as possible. Deadline Midnight September 29th - we are trying for an extension since this is the first the award has been publicized this year. We only have ONE submission and I know SIGs have more than this to nominate!!

More information
http://www.asis.org/awards/sigmemberoftheyear.html

Guidelines:
http://www.asis.org/awards/sigmemberoftheyear.html#Guidelines

Nomination Submission forms (deadline was August 15 - don't worry it is still live):
http://www.softconf.com/asist2/SIG_Member/cgi-bin/scmd.cgi?scmd=basicSubmit