[Sigiii-l] FW: [Sig-l] MORE DETAILS: Re: SIG representatives for AM reviewing positions> DUE TUESDAY~!

Rorissa, Abebe arorissa at albany.edu
Mon May 6 07:48:52 EDT 2013

Dear SIG III members,

As you can see from the email below, organizers of this year's ASIS&T Annual Meeting are looking for 2-5 SIG III members who can serve as reviewers. If you are willing to serve as reviewers, please send me your name, email address, affiliation, and keywords for expertise areas by early tomorrow (Tuesday, sorry they sent the request late Friday).

Thank you.

Abebe Rorissa
Chair, SIG III
Abebe Rorissa, Ph.D.
Associate Professor
Department of Information Studies
College of Computing and Information
University at Albany, State University of New York
Draper Hall, Room 116
135 Western Avenue
Albany, NY 12222
E-mail: arorissa at albany.edu