[Sigiii-l] Reminder to complete, share ASIS&T Web Presence Survey

Rorissa, Abebe arorissa at albany.edu
Wed Jun 12 14:06:28 EDT 2013

Hi to all SIG III officers, members, and colleagues!

On behalf of Diane Rasmussen and the ASIS&T Task Force on Web Presence, I'd appreciate if you could complete the ASIS&T Web Presence Survey (if you haven't already) and share the link with other colleagues who may be interested. It's very brief (10-15 minutes) and will help ASIS&T understand and improve online experiences for members, volunteers and the community. You do not need to be a member of ASIS&T or of SIG III to participate; we welcome responses and feedback from everyone! The link to complete the survey is:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/asistwebpresence

We thank you in advance for completing the survey and passing it on to others who may be interested!

Adam Worrall
Member, ASIS&T Task Force on Web Presence
Doctoral Candidate, Florida State University
School of Library and Information Studies
College of Communication and Information - Florida's iSchool
apw06 at my.fsu.edu<mailto:apw06 at my.fsu.edu>  adam at adamworrall.org<mailto:adam at adamworrall.org>
http://www.adamworrall.org