[Sigiii-l] Hot Off the Press! SIG-III Newsletter, Volume 12, Issue 1

Diane Grevalsky angis1991 at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 24 09:10:19 EDT 2012

Hot Off the Press!  SIG-III Newsletter, Volume 12, Issue 1

The SIG-III Officers are pleased to announce the publication of the May 2012 edition of the SIG-III Newsletter. The Newsletter serves as the formal record of the SIG's activities, and this new edition represents the latest chapter in the chronicle of the SIG’s history. We are excited to share our experiences and planning efforts with the ASIS&T community, so take a moment to relax and unwind with a cup of coffee and the SIG-III Newsletter, there's something for everyone! Our May 2012 issue contains:

Greetings from the Chair
SIG-III Twitter Contest
2011 SIG-III Business Meeting Minutes
International Reception at 2011 Annual Meeting
SIG-III Receives 2011 ASIS&T SIG Publication of the Year Award
2012 ASIS&T SIG-III International Paper Contest
SIG-III Sponsored Panels at 2012 Annual Meeting
SIG-III European Chapter of ASIS&T, and SIG-MET Co-Sponsored Event
SIG-III Redesigns Website
InfoShare Award Recipients
InfoShare Award Recipients Biographies
2009-2010 SIG-III Chair’s Visit to Bhutan
Examining International Informational Exchanges Among ASIS&T Members on Twitter.com
SIG-III Officers Collaborate with Colleagues from Addis Ababa University, Ethiopia
2011-2012 SIG-III Officers
SIG-III Listserv, Website, and Social Media Sites
Call for Donations for InfoShare Site Auction at International Reception

SIG-III Newsletter Link:
http://www.asis.org/SIG/SIGIII/drupal/sites/default/files/2012/%3F07/sigiii_newsletter_v12n1_0.pdf

Diane Grevalsky
Communications Officer, ASIS&T SIG III
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/dianegrevalsky

Diane Grevalsky
Communications Officer, San Jose ASIS&T Student Chapter - Join Now!
Communications Officer, ASIS&T SIG III
SJSU ASIS&T Student Chapter Listserv - Join the Conversation!
MLIS Graduate 2012, San Jose State University
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/dianegrevalsky