[Sigiii-l] Fwd: [ICTs-and-Society] CONFERENCE PROGRAMME NOW AVAILABLE!

M.J. Menou michel.menou at orange.fr
Tue Apr 17 09:38:34 EDT 2012

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [ICTs-and-Society] CONFERENCE PROGRAMME NOW AVAILABLE!
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2012 21:30:30 +0200
From: Christian Fuchs <christian.fuchs at im.uu.se>
To: discussion at lists.icts-and-society.net

Dear colleagues,

The programme for the conference "Critique, Democracy and Philosophy in
21st Century Information Society" is now available for download on the
conference website:

http://www.icts-and-society.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/timeplan.pdf

It includes details about all plenary and parallel sessions.

The presentation time for each parallel session presentation is 15
minutes, followed by 5 minutes of discussion. As we have a tight
schedule it is important that all presenters stick to the time limit.
The session chairs will enforce the time limit.

172 people registered for the conference, we will have 92 presentations
in parallel sessions and 13 keynote talks. The presentations cover a
broad range of topics from the perspective of critical and Marxist media
and communication studies and promise an exciting conference!

A collection of abstracts will be available for download on the website
one week before start of the conference.

We are looking forward to the conference and to meeting all of you in
Uppsala.

Best,
Christian Fuchs

--
Prof. Christian Fuchs
Chair in Media and Communication Studies
christian.fuchs at im.uu.se
Tel +46 (0) 18 471 1019
http://fuchs.uti.at
http://www.im.uu.se
NetPolitics Blog: http://fuchs.uti.at/blog
Editor of tripleC: http://www.triple-c.se
Chair of ESA RN18-Sociology of Communications and Media Research
ICTs and Society Network: http://www.icts-and-society.net