[Sigiii-l] Fwd: [km4dev-l] KM4D Journal update (November 2010)

M.J. Menou michel.menou at orange.fr
Tue Dec 7 10:13:53 EST 2010

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	[km4dev-l] KM4D Journal update (November 2010)
Date: 	16 Nov 2010 11:16:05 +0100
From: 	Sarah Cummings <sc at developmenttraining.org>

Dear All

We wanted to let you know that the May issue of the KM4D Journal is now
available, both online and in print. Unfortunately, we have met with
delay for this issue and for the two further issues this year. Next
year, we are planning to get back on track. In the meantime, please
accept our apologies for this delay.

.../... snip

We would particularly like to thank all the authors in this issue, the
majority of whom are themselves members of KM4Dev.

*Contents:*

May 2010, Volume 6, Issue 1

Editorial

Articles
Knowledge management for development communities: balancing in the thin
divide between tacit and codified knowledge
Alfonso Acuna, Pages 4 – 20

Knowledge networks and capacity building in the water, sanitation and
hygiene sector in Southeast Asia and the Pacific
Iftikhar Hussain; Juliet Willetts; Naomi Carrard; Farooq Khan, Pages 21 – 36

Digital activism in the Middle East: mapping issue networks in Egypt,
Iran, Syria and Tunisia
Fieke Jansen, Pages 37 – 52

  From research to policy and practice: a logic model to measure the
impact of knowledge management for health programs
Tara M. Sullivan; Saori Ohkubo; Ward Rinehart; J. Douglas Storey, Pages
53 – 69

Using semantics to reveal knowledge divides in Dutch development
cooperation: the case of the Millennium Development Goals
Iina Hellsten; Sarah Cummings, Pages 70 – 84

Community notes
Changing organisational culture – an overwhelming challenge?
Manuel Flury, Pages 85 – 90

Communities and networks in support of knowledge sharing. Part 1
Nancy White, Pages 91 – 102

Content's online:
http://www.informaworld.com/smpp/title~db=all~content=g928826833

With best wishes

Ewen Le Borgne
Ivan Kulis
Lucie Lamoureux
Sarah Cummings

Editors, Knowledge Management for Development Journal

Context, international cooperation
Cornelis Houtmanstraat 15
3572 LT Utrecht
The Netherlands