[Sigiii-l] FW: ASIST Panel

Bowen, Aaron asbowen at csuchico.edu
Wed Jan 14 19:54:22 EST 2009

Hello everyone in SIG/III,

A quick request from SIG/DL -- if you know a digital librarian in Africa
who would be interested in presenting on a panel about digital libraries
in an international context, please contact me or Dr. Fatih Oquz.  The
panel description is attached.  We would love to get an additional voice
to present on digital libraries from an African perspective.  Thanks in
advance!

Aaron Bowen
SIG/III
asbowen at csuchico.edu