[Sigiii-l] FW: i³ Conference - Preliminary Announcement

i.m.johnson at rgu.ac.uk i.m.johnson at rgu.ac.uk
Wed Oct 22 07:24:56 EDT 2008

***Apologies for Cross-posting***

i³ Conference - Preliminary Announcement

Following the success of the first Information: Interactions and Impact (i³)
International Conference, Aberdeen 2007, ( http://www.i3conference.org.uk <http://www.i3conference.org.uk/>  )
the second i³ conference will take place at The Robert Gordon University,
Aberdeen, on 22-25 June 2009.

i³ explores the interconnections between information literacy, information
behaviour, and impact of information. Keynote speakers in 2009 will include Dr.
Chun Wei Choo (Faculty of Information, University of Toronto) and Dave
Snowden (Founder and Chief Scientific Officer of Cognitive Edge).

Our i³ 2009 website will be launched soon. If you would like to register your
interest and receive further alerts as we go live, please email us at
i3information at rgu.ac.uk .

Dorothy Williams, i³ Conference Director

Kate Friday
Research Student
Dept of Information Management
Aberdeen Business School