[Sigiii-l] [Fwd: [km4dev-l] new issue of KM4D Journal]

M.J. Menou michel.menou at orange.fr
Thu Jan 10 07:57:14 EST 2008

-------- Message original --------
Sujet: 	[km4dev-l] new issue of KM4D Journal
Date: 	Wed, 09 Jan 2008 16:22:48 -0600
De: 	Margarita Salas <msalas at bellanet.org>
Répondre à :: 	KM for Development <km4dev-l at dgroups.org>
Pour :: 	KM for Development <km4dev-l at dgroups.org>

Dear KM4Dev'ers,

Hello, hello, hello and Happy New Year!
It is our pleasure as guest editors of the third 2007 issue of the KM4D
Journal to announce that this edition entitled "Knowledge sharing and
knowledge management in Latin America and the Caribbean (Part I)" is now
on-line at www.km4dev.org/journal <www.km4dev.org/journal>(click on
CURRENT on the top of the page).

This is the first part of a double-back issue focused on experiences in
Knowledge Sharing and Knowledge Management from Latin America and The
Caribbean.
It contains four articles and four case studies, providing a show-case
for recent approaches, case studies, practices, tools, concepts and
methodologies applied in development in LAC. Look out for the second
part which will be coming out soon!

We hope you enjoy this edition of the journal and we look forward to
disseminating the knowledge sharing work of the Latin American region as
well as strengthening the global knowledge on this topic.

Margarita

Margarita Salas, Kemly Camacho, Simone Staiger-Rivas, Camilo Villa,
Julie Ferguson and Sarah Cummings
Guest Editors, Knowledge sharing and knowledge management in Latin
America and the Caribbean

Margarita Salas Guzmán
margarita at sulabatsu.com
Cooperative Sulá Batsú