[Sigiii-l] [Fwd: December 2006 Issue of ‘Information Technology in Developing Countries’]

Michel J. Menou Michel.Menou at wanadoo.fr
Thu Jan 11 11:43:46 EST 2007

-------- Message original --------
Sujet: 	December 2006 Issue of ‘Information Technology in Developing
Countries’
Date: 	Wed, 10 Jan 2007 15:35:02 +0530
De: 	IFIP Newsletter <ifipnewsletter at iimahd.ernet.in>
Pour: 	ifipgrp at ralan.iimahd.ernet.in

Dear Readers:

Warm Greetings!

<>The December 2006 Issue of ‘/Information Technology in Developing
Countries/’ is now available at:
http://www.iimahd.ernet.in/egov/ifip/current.htm
<http://www.iimahd.ernet.in/egov/ifip/current.htm>
The current Issue carries articles on ‘E-Agricultural Marketing in
Madhya Pradesh’, which is an e-Governance Initiative based on the Public
Private Partnership model, ‘Integrated Information System’ for the Sao
Paulo Government, conference announcements and much more. It also
carries a case study on ‘Computerisation of the Treasuries in Karnataka’
based on an impact assessment study, conducted by a research team at
IIM, Ahmedabad and supported by the Department of Information
Technology, Government of India. The conference announcements include
information for paper submission for those interested in ‘New
Technologies, Mobility and Security’ and many more.  <>

We hope you will find the issue interesting and we look forward to
receiving your feedback on the same. We welcome your contributions for
the forthcoming issue of the IFIP WG 9.4 Newsletter. Interested
contributors are requested to refer to the guidelines for authors
available at: http://www.iimahd.ernet.in/egov/ifip/guidelin.htm or may
mail us at: ifipnewsletter at iimahd.ernet.in
<mailto:ifipnewsletter at iimahd.ernet.in>  <>

The December 2006 Issue can be directly accessed at:
http://www.iimahd.ernet.in/egov/ifip/dec2006/dec2006.htm
<http://www.iimahd.ernet.in/egov/ifip/dec2006/dec2006.htm>

A downloadable PDF version of this Issue is also available on our
website (URL: http://www.iimahd.ernet.in/egov/ifip/dec2006/dec2006.pdf
<http://www.iimahd.ernet.in/egov/ifip/dec2006/dec2006.pdf>) to ease
access and facilitate printing.

<>With Best Regards,
Editorial Team, IFIP WG 9.4 Newsletter <>

Editorial office:
Centre for Electronic Governance,
Indian Institute of Management,
Ahmedabad - 380 015, India
Tel.: +9179 2632 4128

Dr. Michel J. Menou
Visiting Professor, SLAIS, University College London, U.K.
Consultant in ICT policies and Knowledge & Information Management
Adviser of Somos at Telecentros board http://www.tele-centros.org
Member of the founding steering committee of
Telecenters of the Americas Partnership http://www.tele-centers.net/
B.P. 15
F-49350 Les Rosiers sur Loire, France
Email: micheljmenou [at] gmail[dot]com