[Sigiii-l] Happy New Year and Welcome to SIG III Work Program for 2006/07

domole at worldbank.org domole at worldbank.org
Fri Jan 5 17:37:27 EST 2007

Happy new year to everyone and hope we are all fine wherever we are!

Mark Twain once wrote that we should "Dance like nobody's watching; love like
you've never been hurt. Sing like nobody's listening; live like it's heaven on
earth." And these are immortal words that I hope will define our engagements
this year.

Our work program for the year is ready, prepared and revised with the input of
the SIG III board. This is a working document and some of the activities already
accomplished. In the same breathe, new ideas are still very much welcome.

As usual, this year again we are counting on your valuable and inspiring
membership! Please stay tuned for more as the year progresses.

Best Regards,

Duncan Omole,
SIG III Chair

(See attached file: 2006-07 SIG III Work Program.doc)