[Sigiii-l] Early registration for EuroIA - until August 27

Richard Hill rhill at asis.org
Wed Aug 22 11:23:02 EDT 2007

August 27 is the new deadline for early registration to EuroIA 2007 in
Barcelona, Spain, September 21-22.

Since space is limited, I hope you'll reserve your discounted
early-registration seat today. And remember, there are further
discounts for both ASIST and IAI members!

We've got a terrific lineup of speakers from across Europe -
including Ricardo Baeza-Yates, Director of the Yahoo! Research Labs
in Barcelona, Spain and Santiago, Chile. What's more, we've grown to
a full two-track conference. But you can read all about that on
www.euroia.org.

We look forward to seeing you in Barcelona!

www.euroia.org

_____
Richard B. Hill
Executive Director
American Society for Information Science and Technology
1320 Fenwick Lane, Suite 510
Silver Spring, MD  20910
Fax: (301) 495-0810
Voice: (301) 495-0900