[Sigiii-l] Call for papers

Besim Kokollari besimkokollari at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 3 02:48:47 EDT 2007

Dear all,

This is a call for paper announcemnet.

Kosova Librarians Association is publishing the third issue of its journal "Biblioteka".
The next issue is projected to come out on the 20th of May 2007.
The journal is in Albanian language, however, we receive papers in English and the Association, if it decides that they are good, translates and publishes them in the Albanian version only. We would be happy to receive papers in the field of library and information science. Papers can be up to 25 double space pages (MSWord). The topics for this issue can cover any aspect of librarianship from digital libraries to tranditional libraries, from technical services to marketing services, from standardizations to novelties, collection development, e-resources, internet and the libraries, global impact of libraries, etc.

The deadline for submitting the articles is May 5, 2007.

Feel free to distribute this information. We would appreciate your contribution for our journal.

The website of the Association in English is at:
http://shbk-ks.org/krye_eng/index_eng.htm
However, the updated version is the Albanian version at:
<http://shbk-ks.org/index.html

The last issue of Biblioteka can be accessed through the Albanian version of the website at:
http://shbk-ks.org/dokumente/botime/revist_v_2_nr_2_2005.pdf

Thank you for your contribution.

Besim Kokollari
Head of Kosova Librarians Association
Chief of the University Library Center, The National and University
Library of Kosova
eIFL.net Coordiantor for Kosova

Try the free Yahoo! Mail Beta.