[Sigiii-l] Infoshare winner needs roommate

Aditya Nugraha anugraha at peter.petra.ac.id
Sun Oct 8 23:18:56 EDT 2006

Hi,

I have a friend who will be sharing a room with me. However there might
still be a chance of sharing a room if I can find a room that can
accomodate three people. Sue Johnson is taking care of this. I will get
back to you when I have news from Sue. Since I cannot be certain for the
time being I would suggest that you also try to look for someone else to
share a room with.

Sincerely,
AN