[Sigiii-l] Registration open: ICDL 2006 - International Conference on Digital Libraries, 5-8 December 2006, New Delhi, INDIA

Debal Chandra Kar dckar at teri.res.in
Sat Nov 11 08:40:40 EST 2006

Registration open: ICDL 2006 - International Conference on Digital
Libraries, 5-8 December 2006, New Delhi, INDIA.

 International Conference on Digital Libraries (ICDL) 2006 eill be held
from 5-8 December 2006 in Association with TIFP, Department of Scientific
and Industrial Research, Ministry of Science and Technology, Govt. of
India and UNESCO and in cooperation with ACM SIGCHI at the India Habitat
Centre, New Delhi. Ministry of Culture and Department of Information
Technology, Ministry of Communication and Information Technology, Govt. of
India have also agreed in principle to associate with this conference. The
theme of the conference is Digital Libraries: Information Management for
Global Access and it will focus on creation, adoption, implementation and
utilization of digital libraries (DL), e-learning and knowledge society.
For detail information about the conference please visit the website
www.teriin.org/events/icdl

You are invited to attend and register to the 2nd International Conference
on Digital Libraries, to be held in New Delhi, India 5-8 December, 2006.
This conference is going to be a very high standard. We have invited many
world renowned digital library experts. About 50 renowned and experienced
speakers from India and abroad has already accepted to share their
experiences. The papers we have received so far are all cutting edge
researches and practical experiences. We believe you and your colleagues
will be benefited tremendously from this conference. We encourage you and
your colleagues and students to attend and share experiences with others
in the conference.

Registration Information :
For details about the conference registration fee for all presenters and
participants and other registration information, please refer to the
conference website (www.teriin.org/events/icdl)

For any queries contact at ?

Debal C Kar
Organising Secretary
ICDL2006 Conference Secretariat
TERI, Darbari Seth Block
IHC Complex, Lodhi Road
New Delhi - 110 003, India
Phone - 91-11-24682141, 24682111 or 24682100
Fax - 91-11-24682144, 2468 2145
E-mail ICDL at teri.res.in
Website: www.teriin.org/events/icdl