[Sigiii-l] Fwd. LIS Africa interest group meeting at ALISE conference

Michel J. Menou Michel.Menou at wanadoo.fr
Wed Dec 20 09:09:05 EST 2006

Sujet:
ALISE - LIS Africa interest group
De:
Chris Hagar <hagar at UIUC.EDU>
Date:
Tue, 19 Dec 2006 04:46:00 -0600

Dear All,

Apologies for cross-posting.

The NAIISA, (North American Information Initiatives in Sub-Saharan Africa) formerly known as the Africa Forum brings together persons interested and involved in information-related activities in Africa. Participants have exchanged information on partnerships, grant-funded research, and information needs in the Sub-Saharan region.

We are getting together at ALISE for an informal gathering and lunch on Wednesday 17th January, 12.15 - 1.30 - meeting at the registration desk of the Grand Hyatt Hotel and going on from there.

If you are attending ALISE and able to join us please let me know. I look forward to seeing some of you in Seattle.

Kind regards,

Chris Hagar
---------------------------

Dr Chris Hagar
Director of Library Development
INASP, Oxford, UK
www.inasp.info

Dr. Michel J. Menou
Visiting Professor, SLAIS, University College London, U.K.
Consultant in ICT policies and Knowledge & Information Management
Adviser of Somos at Telecentros board http://www.tele-centros.org
Member of the founding steering committee of
Telecenters of the Americas Partnership http://www.tele-centers.net/
B.P. 15
F-49350 Les Rosiers sur Loire, France
Email: micheljmenou [at] gmail[dot]com