[Sigiii-l] Library Hi-Tech News

Les Pourciau pourciau at memphis.edu
Thu Apr 20 08:56:53 EDT 2006

I am now the retired Director of Libraries at The University of Memphis in
Tennessee in the U. S. but still am active in serving as a contributing editor
for Library Hi-Tech News, a journal published ten times each year. My specific
responsibility and interest is in soliciting reports of conferences held in and
outside the United States. I have made note of your recent conference and want
to encourage you or someone of your acquaintance to prepare a report for
publication in LHTN. I can send you samples of previously published reports if
this is interest to you and, I can also send you further information about LHTN.
So, please let me know of any interest you might have in this matter. I look
forward to hearing from you. With all best regards,

Les