[Sigiii-l] SIG III Website and the post-conference Newsletter

Jonathan Levitt jonathan at levitt.net
Wed Dec 7 05:27:18 EST 2005

Dear all,

As a consequence of not being able to update the Website, Hong cannot upload the post-conference Newsletter on to the Website.  Hong wrote to me on Monday "We do not have access to the server at this moment and they expect to sort out the access issues in a couple of days", so hopefully the Newsletter will be uploaded very soon.

I apologise for the delay in making the post-conference Newsletter available to you.
Jonathan.