[Sigiii-l] Library Hi-Tech News

Les Pourciau pourciau at memphis.edu
Sun Jun 13 19:40:06 EDT 2004

I am now the retired Director of Libraries at The University of Memphis in
Tennessee in the U.S., but still am active in serving as a contributing
editor for Library Hi-Tech News, a journal published ten times each year. My
specific responsibility and interest is in soliciting reports of conferences
held outside the United States. If you are a participant in any forthcoming
conference I want to encourage you or someone of your acquaintance to prepare
a report for publication in LHTN. I can send you samples of previously
published reports if this is interest to you and, I can also send you
further information about LHTN. So, please let me know of any interest you
might have in this matter. I look forward to hearing from you. With all best
regards,

Les