[Sigiii-l] Plaza: What needs to be investigated

Gianluca Miscione gianluca.miscione at soc.unitn.it
Tue Sep 2 16:09:43 EDT 2003

Probably there still is ignorance about the inbound information to Man
(interpretation, semiotics, linguistics, audiovisual studies...), more about
outbound (more centered on creativity). Surely we don't know enough about
the social interweaving between communication and action. Ok, we can agree
that communication is a social action. But it doesn't resolve the problem
that communication is shaped by forces that are different from the ones you
deal with when trying to create what decided (or not).

I know, I seem repetitive, but now this is my focus, and it seems to me that
's related to the problems arisen by Walter.

gianluca