[Sigiii-l] SIG III Planning Meetings in Long Beach-change!

Sue O. Johnson sueojohnson at msn.com
Wed Oct 15 10:29:02 EDT 2003

Dear SIG III Participants in Long Beach,
     Please note that we have scheduled two planning meetings. Everyone is welcome to come and get involved, even with jet lag! We have many interesting areas in which you can participate. Bring your own beverage. Refreshments served.

Meeting 1. Monday, October 20, 5:00-6:30 PM, Redondo Room, 4th floor of Westin Hotel

Meeting 2. Tuesday, October 21, 7:30-8:30 AM, Redondo Room

Don't forget to bring something for the SIG III Silent Auction, at the International Reception, which is that evening at 8:00. It sponsors the InfoShare one year membership program. Two of our past InfoShare winners will be with us, Arun Arunchalam and PK Jain.

Sue O'Neill Johnson, Outgoing Chair, SIG III