[Sigiii-l] SIG III Meeting in Long Beach 7:30AM Tuesday, Oct 21st

Sue O. Johnson sueojohnson at msn.com
Mon Oct 13 23:05:26 EDT 2003

To SIG III Attendees of Annual Conference in Long Beach:

We have scheduled our annual SIG III planning meeting at 7:30 on Tuesday Oct 21st in Room A at the Westin Hotel. Early, yes, but that way it does not interfere with your conference plans. Please come. Some surprises.

We will have a second meeting to discuss plans for the coming year and ideas for sessions. Please check the bulletin board for word on the day, time and place of the second meeting.

Thanks, Sue O'Neill Johnson, Outgoing SIG III Chair