[Sigiii-l] Newsletter v3 no2

Yin Zhang yinzhang at slis.kent.edu
Mon Apr 28 16:00:08 EDT 2003

Greetings!  Please check SIG III website for our second issue of
SIG III Newsletter for 2002-2003.  This issue includes the following
items:

1. ASIST PVC Teams up with SIG III to Help Travel Grant Winners.

2. CALL FOR PAPERS: SIG III 2003 International Paper Contest

3. CALL FOR PAPERS: JCDL 2003

4. Call for Participation: Global Information Village Plaza II

5. SIG III sent books donated by Information Today to the Vilnius
Library School in Lithuania.

6. Success Story of SIG III International Paper Contest Winner

7. A Message to Potential SIG III Members

8. Frequently Asked Questions about sigiii-l Subscriptions and SIG
III Web Site

This issue and past issues are available from SIG III website at
http://www.asis.org/SIG/SIGIII/

If you have any comments and suggestions on our
website and listserv, please send me a note at
yinzhang at slis.kent.edu.

Thanks!

Yin Zhang
SIG III Communication Officer
Kent State University
Phone: (330) 672-0010;   Fax: (330) 672-7965
Email: yinzhang at slis.kent.edu