[Sigiii-l] volunteers needed

Stemler, Suzanne K sstemler at miami.edu
Wed Oct 23 16:04:01 EDT 2002

Hi to all,
We need several SIGiii members to help with setting up for the InfoShare
Auction at the International Reception.  Volunteers will arrange auction
items on tables, fill in paper forms to accompany each item (I'll bring the
forms), help collect items for people unable to attend, and anything else
that needs to be done to ensure a lively and successful auction on Monday,
Nov. 18 at 8pm.

I'll arrive at the Wyndham Philadelphia (conference hotel) Sunday afternoon,
Nov. 17 and will update contact information closer to that date.
Meanwhile, please contact me through information provided below.

Last year we raised over $500 to support 5 full ASIST memberships.  This
year we would like to raise more money and support additional memberships.
Please talk this up among friends and colleagues and gather
donations/auction items to bring to Phila.  If you want to contribute but
won't be able to attend you can send items to me at the Wyndham Philadelphia
or give them to someone who will be attending.  Please include item
description, suggested base price, and name of donor.  As you get an idea of
what/how many items you will be donating would you let me know so I can be
sure we have enough tables for auction items?

See you in Philadelphia!
Suzanne

Suzanne Stemler
Nursing & Life Sciences Librarian