[Sigifp-l] 2018 Workshop AND/OR Information Access Panel?

Oltmann, Shannon shannon.oltmann at uky.edu
Sun Apr 1 11:54:34 EDT 2018

Thomas-

Hello, and thanks for proposing this panel. I’ve read your paper and think it would make the basis for a great panel. I’d like to work with you on developing it. My research interests are intellectual freedom, censorship, policy, and information ethics. I can also think of a few other people who might be good additions to such a panel.

Let’s talk off-list and develop the panel. If others are interested in joining, please let us know promptly. Thanks!

-Shannon

Dr. Shannon M. Oltmann
Assistant Professor
School of Information Science