[Sigifp-l] New officers

Brandi Loveday blloveday at gmail.com
Wed Nov 8 08:38:13 EST 2017

I think it would be nice to evaluate current policy changes regarding
deregulation that will be affecting banks and customers as well as how tax
law changes will affect students.

Does anyone know colleagues in other depts that can speak to these and
maybe tie into how this will all affect the field of info science? Impact
on future professionals, maybe stalling enrollment of students due to taxes
on loans... the ethics (or lack thereof ) behind these moves and the affect
on consumers and students... just a couple of ideas.