[Sigifp-l] Planning for ASIST 2018 meeting

Oltmann, Shannon shannon.oltmann at uky.edu
Mon Nov 6 21:32:13 EST 2017

Hello colleagues. Believe it or not, it’s time to start thinking about ASIST 2018 and what our SIG might want to do at the conference. I’ve typed up notes that emerged from our preconference and from our business meeting. The notes are available at: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1m1bwc4p3nTjmbGgJHTvXCsoTcODtr-Wz6_TtnNkCSek/edit?usp=sharing. Feel free to comment, change, add, etc. This should be a group collaboration.

-Shannon

Dr. Shannon M. Oltmann
Assistant Professor
School of Information Science