[Sigifp-l] Publishing Venue

A.J. Million ajmillion at gmail.com
Thu May 25 18:39:52 EDT 2017

Hi, All:

I recently defended my dissertation which examined change management and
state government agency websites.

A committee member advised me to write a short paper listing "best
practices" for practitioners (i.e., the conclusion to my dissertation), but
unfortunately I don't know of an appropriate publication venue. Since this
is the case, I thought that I would reach out to SIG IEP members and see if
anyone has ideas.

Essentially, I surveyed all 50 states to find how their departments of
transportation built websites and then interviewed IT managers to explain
why. This gave me insight into what approaches made it the easiest for
administrators to manage change.

I know of LIS-oriented venues (that might be interested), but I'm hoping
some of you might know a better fit?

AJM

​​
A.J. Million