[Sigifp-l] Workshop for 2017 ASIST Annual Meeting

A.J. Million ajmillion at gmail.com
Thu Mar 16 17:31:09 EDT 2017

I'm absolutely in support of this. Additionally, there was talk about using
the workshop last year to gather a range of IE&P resources and then
(possibly) create an open repository or resource for future use.

I'd be willing to spearhead this part if there's a need.

AJM

A.J. Million, Graduate Assistant
School of Information Science & Learning
Technologies (SISLT)

University of Missouri
111 London Hall
Columbia, MO 65211