[Sigifp-l] Board Election Currently In Progress.

Brandi Loveday blloveday at gmail.com
Fri Jul 28 14:28:33 EDT 2017

Hello SIG IEP,

Please check your email for an email from 'ElectionBuddies'. This email is
a legitimate attempt to get your vote for two Board positions for ASIS&T.

Please locate the email, review the nominees, and vote for your choice. If
you can't find the email, please contact ASIST Administration at
asist at asist.org and request that a new ballot be sent to you.

Voting ends on August 11th and as an organization we have only received 14%
of the electorate.

This is your chance to help this organization go in the direction you want
to see it move. So, VOTE!

Thank you and we hope to see you at the Annual Meeting in Maryland in
October/November!

Thank you,
Brandi Loveday-Chesley
Deputy Director of SIGs