[Sigifp-l] Update on proposed workshop for ASIST 2017 Annual Meeting

Oltmann, Shannon M shannon.oltmann at uky.edu
Wed Apr 19 21:24:07 EDT 2017

Hello colleagues. We are pressing forward on our proposed workshop for the ASIST 2017 Annual Meeting. We’ve had two good conference calls to hammer out various details, including deciding that the workshop will be proposed for a half-day. I am working on the next iteration, taking into account comments on the previous version and comments during our conference calls. Here’s the timeline to submission:

Monday, 4/24: I’ll post a link to the next version
Tuesday, 4/25-Wednesday, 4/26: Everyone can make comments, suggestions, and revisions to the document
Thursday, 4/27: I’ll revise according to everyone’s input
Friday, 4/28: I’ll post a link to the penultimate version
Saturday, 4/29-Sunday, 4/30: Final chance to make comments and clean up the workshop
Monday, 5/01: I’ll revise if needed
Tuesday, 5/02: I’ll submit the proposal to ASIST

Please note the dates set aside for commenting and plan a little time to comment and edit the proposal. It will be much appreciated. Thanks!

-Shannon

Dr. Shannon M. Oltmann
Assistant Professor
School of Information Science