[Sigifp-l] SIG IFP Meeting at Annual Meeting 2013

Brandi Loveday blloveday at gmail.com
Thu Oct 31 20:51:46 EDT 2013

A Reminder to all that the SIG IFP meeting has been changed to Monday,
11/4, 2 PM - 3 PM. We will be discussing business and planning for the new
year.

We will also have a table at SIG RUSH, so be sure to stop by!

Please come share your ideas and enthusiasm with the new officers and help
us continue to increase our membership and activity level.

Please follow us on Twitter: @ASIST_SIG_IFP and feel free to tag us in your
tweets.

Thank you all for your support and we can't wait to see you at the meeting.

Brandi Loveday
Social Media Officer, SIG IFP 2013-2014
Former Chair, SIG IFP 2012-2013
M.S.I.S.