[Sigifp-l] Call For Panel International Panel Members for Information Policy Panel

Brandi Loveday blloveday at gmail.com
Wed Mar 20 06:39:12 EDT 2013

SIG IFP is still in need of panel members for a panel proposal for the
Annual Conference this year.
We are looking for representatives from the various countries willing to
discuss different topics that are currently being affected by information
policy: privacy, intellectual property, freedom of speech, and other
pertinent topics.

If you are interested in being a part of this panel, please send the
following to me ASAP so I can create the proposal from your submissions.
*The requirements are as follows and must be submitted to me by APRIL 4,
2013.*
*Name*
*Credentials*
*A brief synopsis (2-3 paragraphs) of your topic for the panel.*

Panel members must already be planning to attend the Annual Conference.

*Panels:* The proposals for panels on topics that can be either research-
or practice- oriented are welcomed. The topics range from emerging
cutting-edge research and design, analyses of
emerging trends, opinions on controversial issues, analyses of tools and
techniques, to contrasting viewpoints from experts in complementary
professional areas. Panels must have a cohesive theme and promote lively
discussions between panelists and audience members. Proposals should
provide a description (2-4 pages) of the issues to be discussed, and a list
of panelists who have agreed to participate with their qualifications and
contributions to the panel.

Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you!

 *Brandi Loveday*

blloveday at gmail.com

SIG IFP Chair

Graduate Student