[Sigifp-l] Call for SIG IFP Logo Creation

Brandi Loveday blloveday at gmail.com
Sat Mar 9 08:48:01 EST 2013

Greetings SIG IFP!

If anyone has experience and capacity to create a logo for this SIG
(preferably pro bono), please contact me as soon as possible.

The project could also be used for a graphics/web design project for
students if anyone is looking for a project for the end of their semester.
However, I do need the logo (or submissions to choose from) as soon as
possible as the ordering of tokens requires budgetary approval.

We're looking for a logo to be used for tokens (key chain flashlights and
such) to give away at the new members luncheon/SIG RUSH at this year's
annual conference in Montreal.

The logo should have the SIG's Initials (SIG IFP) , and the following
statement: Shining the Light on Information Policy.

Again, if anyone can help with this, it would be greatly appreciated.
Please send submissions to BLLOVEDAY at gmail.com.

Brandi Loveday
SIG IFP Chair
Graduate Student
SUNY Albany

"SIG IFP: Shining the Light on Information Policy"