[Sigifp-l] Fwd: URGENT! Attention SIG officers

Richard Hill rhill at asis.org
Mon Feb 25 10:16:22 EST 2013

Subject: URGENT! Attention SIG officers
Greetings from Chris Landbeck you SIG Cabinet Chair and from me - your SIG
Cabinet Deputy,

I'm writing to ask you to contact one of the following persons with your SIG
officer list:

Chris Landbeck clandbeck at fsu.edu

Jan Hatzakos jan at asis.org

I need for an officer (or past officer) of this SIG to contact me directly
klabarre at illinois.edu for more information about your SIG allocation and
budget which is overdue. I've been trying to contact you via the officers
listed on the ASIST website, only to discover that this list is out of date.
No one from this SIG has answered calls for information on SIG-L (for SIG
officers).

Thanks for your attention in this matter.