[Sigifp-l] Greetings from your SIG President!

M.J. Menou michel.menou at wanadoo.fr
Sun Feb 25 12:13:43 EST 2007

Kudos for the new web site and even more for the "C-mini" concept and
implementation - though may be not for the name :-)

Re the Resources page(s), may I suggest to organize it as follows
- General
- International (e.g. WSIS, ITU, UNESCO, etc.)
- USA & Canada
- Other countries (to be subdivided by "continent" when necessary)

Or otherwise one may try to organize by broad subject and/or type of
resource, though this may be more complicated.

Among resources to be mentioned in the international arena (my 2 cents,
rushed)
http://topics.developmentgateway.org/ict/
http://www.itu.int/wsis/basic/about.html
http://portal.unesco.org/ci/en/ev.php-URL_ID=1657&URL_DO=DO_TOPIC&URL_SECTION=201.html
http://www.unesco.org/cgi-bin/webworld/portal_observatory/cgi/page.cgi?d=1
http://www.genderit.org/en/policy_makers/index.htm

It would be interesting to list under "general" information policy
programs and courses which are often asked about.

Michel Menou