[Sigifp-l] Seeking information on Internet Strategy...

Keith.DeWeese at chi.frb.org Keith.DeWeese at chi.frb.org
Fri Jun 3 13:53:06 EDT 2005

Thank you for reading this.  I'm seeking information on justifying a
unified web or Internet strategy within a corporate environment.  I'm
really having a difficult time finding resources on 'net that address why
an organization should have an over-arching strategy particularly to
prevent the creation of information silos.  Does this make sense and would
anyone happen to know where some information on this topic might be found?
 Please advise and thank you much.