[Sigifp-l] SIG INFORMATION POLICY - OFFICERS NEEDED

Shelly Warwick swarwick at sprynet.com
Fri Dec 17 18:58:59 EST 2004

Okay, you're a member of the Information Policy SIG. You even signed up for
the mailing list. Perhaps its time you considered being more involved. We
need officers for the upcoming year. At least a chair, and,  if possible, a
communications officer to create a website, and if possible a newsletter..

The position of chair is not onerous. It involves either 1) developing and
coordinating a session for annual or 2) working closely with those who are
developing a session and making sure the information is submitted on time
and 3) organizing a SIG networking dinner and a SIG planning meeting at
annual. A number of concepts were developed at annual in November, but
there are still people to put in slots.

If you're interested in being chair or communication officer or doing
anything else for SIG IFP please contact me. I'll then present your name to
the SIG Membership to ratify for the position.

Thanks and happy holidays.

Shelly Warwick, Past Chair SIG IFP
Assistant Professor
Graduate School of Library and Information Studies
Queens College
BRL-254
65-30 Kissena Boulevard
Flushing, NY 11367