[Sigia-l] Graduate programs for UX

Daniel Pshock danpsho at gmail.com
Mon Sep 14 16:27:14 EDT 2015

US News and World lists the top-ranking schools in the LIS field, which
often encompasses HCI/UCD, and the top one in SOCAL seems to be UCLA:
http://grad-schools.usnews.rankingsandreviews.com/best-graduate-schools/top-library-information-science-programs/library-information-science-rankings

I would reach out to the program coordinators of these schools and research
how well the school meets your needs, how many faculty focus on HCI/UCD,
etc. Like Julian said U of Wash is a great option, their IS school is also
top-ranked (the two schools likely co-mingle)

Best of luck.