[Sigia-l] Examples of great form UX

Tom Donehower tdonehower at gmail.com
Tue Oct 6 13:16:43 EDT 2015

Hi All,

I'm looking for some examples of great long-form submission user
experiences. What comes to mind is something like the Get A Quote process
at progressive.com. I'm trying to weigh the pros and cons for wizard type
UX vs. the simplicity of long single page forms. I'm designing for an
enterprise user in this instance and the barriers of learning a new
experience would be outweighed by the speed and efficiency of submitting
the form once the user if familiar with the system. Current form has over
100 fields.

Any thoughts or great form/onboarding examples greatly appreciated.

Best,

-Tom