[Sigia-l] Agile, Scrum and UX?

Matthew Hodgson magia3e at gmail.com
Sat Mar 21 19:55:26 EDT 2015

@skot: if you're using Scrum that's not supposed to happen. I would be
trying to understand and learn why "production ready" isn't working and
then rectify it.

If this is not happening, then fire your Scrum Master and get one that can
help the team learn and fix this problem (continuous learning and
improvement is the main way to gauge a Scrum Master's performance). Or, get
a Scrum Coach to help identify why this is not occurring and to help the
Scrum Master learn how to do this by himself.