[Sigia-l] UX in Agile Sprints

Jason Valdina signal at received.com
Mon Mar 11 16:14:51 EDT 2013

Hi, Tom...

While this is more focused on the user research/validation end of the
spectrum, I recently posted a presentation I gave to the NYC Agile UX
MeetUp last Spring which might be useful:
http://www.slideshare.net/jasonvaldina/agile-ux-research1-a

It was meant to challenge the notion "waterfall" vs. "agile" and make the
case that except in truly lean contexts, the ideal (and most realistic)
arrangement has the UX team working on the pre-sprint planning for the
upcoming sprint in parallel to the current sprint.  This allows for a
management feedback cycle whereby user insights can be integrated and
addressed in the very next development cycle.

Hope this is helpful.