[Sigia-l] Looking for Content Strategist

George H. Allen III george at trustedts.com
Mon Jun 17 16:44:24 EDT 2013

Hi Tom,

I would be interested in more information on this project.

Attached you will find my resume. As it indicates, I live and work out of Orange County, CA. I have been working freelance for Trusted Web Solutions since 2011, primarily working on content strategy and information architecture for Concordia University Irvine. A sample of my work with content strategy was recently featured on Building Marketing Strategies for Higher Education.

If it appears that my skills and experience would match up with the requirements for this job, please contact me.

Thanks,

George H. Allen III
Trusted Web Solutions
@georgehallen3