[Sigia-l] Encyclopedia of Human-Computer Interaction: New free chapters for your courses

Mads Soegaard mads at interaction-design.org
Wed Jan 16 14:40:06 EST 2013

Dear friends,

First of all, thanks to the hundreds of universities and companies who now use our free educational materials!

Secondly, we are pleased to announce a range of new chapters to the ever-growing and free Encyclopedia of Human-Computer Interaction.

For example, the mammoth chapter by Kees Overbeeke and Caroline Hummels on Industrial Design (released 10 minutes ago). This is the late Kees Overbeeke's last publication and is a tribute to his career.

The complete Table of Contents:
http://www.interaction-design.org/books/hci.html

Also, a very warm welcome to our new Executive Board: Don Norman, Bill Buxton, Michael Arent, Olof Schybergson, Dan Rosenberg, Ken Friedman, and Jonas Lowgren.

---
Best wishes,

Mads Soegaard
http://www.interaction-design.org/about/