[Sigia-l] How do you perceive Tweets?

Paola Kathuria paola at limov.com
Wed Apr 17 09:17:07 EDT 2013

On 17 Apr 2013, at 10:47, Isabella Peters <Isabella.Peters at uni-duesseldorf.de> wrote:
> Participate in our study and find out if you are a lemming or a lonesome
> wolf:
>
> <http://userpages.uni-koblenz.de/~jhunz/experiment/>
> http://userpages.uni-koblenz.de/~jhunz/experiment/
>
> Our experiment is about Twitter. By participating in our experiment, you
> will find out how you perceive the content of tweets.

I'd be interested to know the reason and rationale of this experiment.

The method implies that there is a grouping - won't that bias the results? Also, since grouping tweets is not something people do, won't the obvious thing be to group tweets with links, images, retweets? And, if that is what you get in the results, what does that say about tweets?

Paola