[Sigia-l] UX Contract, 3 Months, £350-£400, Socially Enabling Organisation.

Ben Clarfelt | Zebra People ben at zebrapeople.com
Mon Sep 17 06:45:12 EDT 2012

Hey,

I’ve just got an exciting new UX contract in for a globally reaching, social
enabling organisation, an organisation you would definitely be proud to say
you work for.

Very exciting piece of work, focussing on improving the overall User
Experience for their corporate website.

You will be working closely with a wide range of strategic units and teams,
each who have their own individual part to play in the corporate website.
Each team have their own ideas, priorities of the most important aspect of
the site. Hence it’s very important you have experience managing tricky
stakeholders, important you can defend your design decisions clearly showing
and demonstrating why you are doing it like that.

This is a very strategic, top level requirement gathering process.

Day Rate; £350-£400

Start Date; ASAP

Location; Central London

If this sounds like you then please send your CV to ben at zebrapeople.com or
call me on 0207 729 4771 to find out more.

Thanks Ben.

 <http://zebrapeople.com/>
http://zebrapeople.com/assets/sig-2012-uxpeople/zebrapeople.gif
<http://uxpeople.co.uk/2012>
http://zebrapeople.com/assets/sig-2012-uxpeople/uxpeople.gif

Ben Clarfelt
Director and User Experience Recruiter

T: 0207 729 4771   M: 07967 313466
Twitter:  <http://www.twitter.com/zebrapeople> @benclarfelt

 <http://www.zebrapeople.com/> www.zebrapeople.com

The contents of this mail are intended exclusively for the Addressee. If you
are not the addressee you
must not read use or disclose the email contents; you should notify us
immediately, by clicking reply,
and delete this email. Zebra People monitor e-mails to ensure its systems
operate effectively and to
minimise the risk of viruses. Whilst it has taken reasonable steps to scan
this mail it does not accept
liability for any viruses that may be contained in it.